Today I thought I’d make a post suggesting some gift ideas for Valentine’s Day which is coming up soon, so ladies if you’re reading this show this to your man if you like the ideas!
- A cute Valentine’s Day present would new pair of lingerie (I feel a bit awkward saying this, but oh well!). A brand with great quality, mature and sexy lingerie is Intimo. I own their black Opulence set as pictured below. They are of such great quality; feel super soft and are extremely durable – definitely worth the investment. Who doesn’t love a new pair of lingerie, not to mention it’s perfect for Valentine’s Day, and even if you’re single why not treat yourself to a new pair!The Black Opulence Bra is available on the Intimo website for $89.50 and the Black Opulence Briefs are available for $39.50. I also love that the staff are super friendly and helpful, the lady who helped me was called Elizabeth Rennie – if you have any questions you can directly email her.
- A simple bouquet of roses with a cute, heartfelt card. This will for sure make her blush and it’s always nice to remember the little things.
- Makeup is also a great gift if your girlfriend is a makeup junkie like myself, you can’t go wrong with this one, believe me haha!
- Plan a date for either the whole day or night, keep her (or him, ladies you can do this too) at expense, this will be much more exciting for the other person. Day time ideas include a day trip to the country side, a trip to the botanical gardens or even a picnic. Night time ideas include a booking at their favourite restaurant, a home cooked meal or a picnic under the stars.
- My boyfriend made me origami roses two years ago and it was the cutest and sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me – seriously, I felt like the luckiest girl in the world (and still do of course, even though he’s super annoying sometimes 😉 ). He hand made me roses out of paper (origami roses) with adorable messages in each and put them in a cute basket, they were at least 10 and I can’t imagine how long it took him to do that, I can’t even do origami. It was seriously the cutest thing ever and not to mention they looked pretty darn perfect!
Let me know what you plan to do for Valentine’s Day/any other great ideas that I’ve missed! And if you don’t have a Valentine this year, don’t fret – go out and spoil yourself! Hope y’all have a great one. I am thinking of making a Valentine’s Day Gift Idea (for HIM), let me know if you’d like that – I’d be sourcing information from my man, not just winging it haha!
* I do not own picture 2,3,4 or the cover photo.