Got these photos from pinterest. They are not owned by me – just pictures of fashion I liked. 🙂
Leave a comment down below telling me what your wardrobe essentials are for the cooler seasons!
Disclaimer: photos are not owned by me.
The long holidays are coming up soon (thank goodness) which I am soo excited about. These are a few things I’d like to do in the holidays before they end and thought I’d share them as it may give you guy some ideas 🙂
1. Go hiking – I’d love to go hiking with my friends as it’d be super fun and a new experience – hopefully it won’t be too hot on that day though… because if it is RIP!
2. Have a picnic – I think this would just be really fun to organise and have. It also reminds me of my childhood since we used to go on picnics every once in awhile.
3. Go to the beach – it’s summer and the perfect time for that!
4. Go to new places – this would be fun to explore other areas near where I live and see what is out there like different restaurants, shops, etc.
5. Hang out with my friends – this probably seems like a given, but almost (well basically every) holidays my friends and I say we should meet up and do all these things, but we NEVER do, which is ironic! So this holidays we definitely should (to ensure this we should set a date before the holidays, haha). Does anyone else have this problem? Or is it just me ;’)
So these are just a few things I’d like to do in the holidays that I could think of :). Feel free to leave a comment telling me what you want to do in the holidays or just on the weekend because I’d love to know and it may give me more ideas!
And can you believe Christmas is only 19 days away?! This year went CRAZY fast, don’t you guys think?