Today I thought I’d share my beach and post-beach essentials as we’re currently experiencing Summer here in Aus and who doesn’t love the beach. If you’d like to know what my essentials are please keep reading!
- A towel
- A beach umbrella
- Sunscreen. There is a tinted sunscreen just for your face by . I also love their normal sunscreen.
- Change of clothes/a flowy dress
- A beach bag
- A mist spray to refresh your face throughout the day
- A downside to the beach and what I dislike is how much the sea water dries out your hair. To bring my hair back to life I love to use the Pearl Miracle Mask by Pure followed by their my Pure Divine Ends Anti-Frizz Serum as y’all know how frizzy hair can get from the sea water. Both smell amazing and do wonders for my hair – my hair always feels sooo much more soft and smooth and noticeably healthier. I use these on a weekly basis regardless of whether I go to the beach or not. Another thing that I like is that they contain pure complex which is “a unique blend of organic extracts and vitamins that give strength, nourishment, protection and moisture to the hair and scalp”.
- After you wash your hair the beachy waves go away, or in my case were never there in the first place… In order to get that beachy hair look I love to use my Sea Salt Spray by Pure, it is even said to protect your hair from the harsh UV rays which is quite impressive if it’s true! The spray also smells just like coconut, one of my favourite scents and fruits. I love how it adds texture to my hair to give off a soft beachy wave.
- Aloe vera is another if you get sun burnt easily, this will help cool the burn and soothe it!
- Moisturiser is a must after the beach as the sun really dries out your skin. I would probably opt for my Neutrogena Hydroboost as it’s light and refreshing and my Jergens Intense Moisturiser for my body as it’s heavy duty or my Vaseline Spray Moisturiser for a lighter, more refreshing option.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and let me know if I forgot anything!
*Pure products sent for consideration, no compensation is being received to mention the products whatsoever.
** I do not own the cover photo.