Today I’m going to be doing the Best Friend Tag with my pal Brian. We always joke around so our answers are not 100% serious but do have some truth, LOL. Also he took like 1 hour to finish doing these answers compared to myself who took like 10 minutes hahahahaha, AND he told me I’d better post this today or else soo…
If you’d like to see how well we know each other/our answers please keep reading.
*His answers will be in the normal font and mine will be in italic.
- When and how did we first meet?– We met in year 8 and she bullied me with Jessica by turning my computer off constantly.
– We met in year 8 at school – we were in the same class sadly.
- Who is your best friend’s hero?
– Her makeup…like legit
– Probably me
- If you could go any place on earth, where would it be and why?
– To the biggest cave in Vietnam which is in Vietnam to escape from stress
– LOL, I didn’t answer this but HAHAHAHA at his answer so random.
- What is your favorite color?
– Pink and clothing wise grey
He got it 100% right!
- What is our favorite food?
– Anything Korean (but I accidentally read the question what is his favourite food, if it were mutual DEFINITELY kebabs).
- What is the name of your best friend’s crush?
– Jessica, Anna, Bianca, Anna, Hui, Lucy, Sheina (I have photo evidence).
- What is your best friend’s biggest fear?
– Eyeliner smudging
– Ummm ants from his recent reactions to them LOL.
(HAHAHAH at his answer)
- If your best friend were deserted on an island, what are the three things she/he could not live without?
– Carmex lip balm, Nivea Moisturiser and DC
– Wifi, Instagram and chocolate
- What three movies does your best friend love the most?
– She doesn’t have a favourite movie but I know she likes romance comedy
– Probably Korean movies
- What part of your best friend’s body is their favorite?
– Her new long lashes thanks to her serum. Wait that doesn’t count as a body part… oh well.
– His belly button.
- What are the two things your best friend does not know about you?
– That I’m a better person than her and also more fabulous obviously
– That’s a secret
- How would you describe your best friend’s ideal partner/spouse?
– Humorous with short hair
– Polite, kind hearted and caring.
- How long does it take your best friend to get dressed?
– Well 30 minutes
– 1 hour
- Which is your best friend’s favorite season and why?
– Spring because it’s warm
– Winter because that’s when I was born.
(Funny thing is we both said the seasons we were born in HAHA – and his fav is actually Spring and mine is Winter).
- What is your best friend’s dream job?
– Commercial Lawyer or Accountant
– A designer of some sort.
- If you were out together, what would your best friend eat?
– Probably kebab again
– Probably Thai because I love Thai.
- What do you most admire about your best friend?
– Her being so organised
– How caring he is for everyone
- If your best friend were to wear a shirt/blouse or a Tee, which would it be?
– Tee but depends on occasion
– One with holes in it (again I read this wrong but he loves shirts with holes).
- What are the three items your best friend always carries with them?
– Phone, lip balm and wallet
– Phone, his cheap tote bag, wallet (he normally loses everything though).
- What’s your best friend’s favorite TV show?
– Master Chef
– Idk, probably a Korean one.
- Would your best friend watch a chick-flick, action, comedy or a horror movie?
– She would watch comedy or chick-flick
– Chick flick probably or comedy.
- What is your favorite inside joke?
– Ending up at the city when all we wanted was laksa
– The drink bottle… enough said.
- What favorite memory do you two share?
– Coming up with the word “fitch”.
– Many. My favourite would probably just us mucking around while we’re shopping together and laughing like crazy.
- What is the one thing that annoys you most about your best friend?
– Everything, duh
– Nothing really. I hate it when people say like “no you didn’t” but I did … If you get what I mean.
- Between the two of you, who takes longer to get ready?
– Her makeup
(Although a day after we answered these our answers proved otherwise…)
- If your best friend could meet anyone at that time, who would it be?
– She would meet probably want to meet Judy the most and her children
- Does your best friend have any strange phobias?
– As I said she is scared of her eyeliner smudging
- Does your best friend like loud music or music that is at a much reasonable level?
– Reasonable level but if she was listening to loud music all along I wouldn’t be surprised since she is pretty much deaf
– Depends on the environment
- What does your best friend think about the most?
– Her makeup
– How to take a good Instagram pic or how he looks or how frustrated he is at some friend of ours (HAHA).
- What is the last book your best friend read?
– Probably her English book from yr 12.
– None he did ESL.
- Does your best friend have any nicknames?
– Cow who weighs 80kg
- If the whole world were listening to your best friend at one go, what would your best friend say?
– Follow me on Instagram @b.l33
(He couldn’t answer the question due to some language barrier issues).
- What picture does your best friend currently have?
– For fb she has a picture of her from the formal with DC.
– Probably a selfie, he’s self obsessed.
(We both didn’t really get this Q).
- What concerts has your best friend been to?
– I don’t think she has been to any
- Has your best friend ever voted in a presidential election?
– No, he’s too young and dumb.
- What is the one thing your best friend would want for their birthday?
– Skincare, shirts with holes.
- What is your best friend’s greatest achievement?
– Getting an early offer into uni
– HIS ARTWORK/MAJOR WORK GOT CHOSEN TO BE DISPLAYED IN THE ART EXPRESS GALLERY. ONLY 200/1200 were chosen!!!!!!!!
- What is your best friend really bad at?
– Everything duh
– Being mean to people
- What is the meanest thing someone has ever said to your best friend?
– “You weigh 80kg”
– Probably something racist because they think it’s funny.
(PS. my boyfriend was the one who said “you weigh 80kg” to me, HAHAHAHA).
- If your best friend has a scar, how did they get it?
– She doesn’t have any
- Is your best friend afraid of the dark?
– If it’s outside
- What would your best friend do if they won the lottery?
– Buy a Mansion and dedicate a room for makeup.
– Hopefully buy me a house and car. Lol jk probably go on holidays and quit work.
- Was your best friend named after anyone? If so, who?
– No she is just Amy Ong which is a shame
– Idk, no one because he sucks.
- What was your best friend’s favorite show as a child?
– I’m not a stalker so I don’t know
– No idea
- Where does your best friend want to live when they get older?
– Sydney but she used to want to live in Switzerland
– Australia or Korea
- Has your best friend ever had surgery?
– No but he may
- How many children does your best friend want and what will be their names?
– Probably 2 children Christian and Gary
– Hmm I think 3. Not sure about names.
- Has your best friend ever been outside the country?
– Yes because he’s an immigrant
- Is your best friend a spendthrift, or do they like to save their money?
– Both she spends and saves at the same time but sometimes splurges when there is a full on sale
– Spend thrift he buys what he wants and then regrets later (like the perfume, right Brian hahahah).
- What is your best friend’s favorite animal?
– She doesn’t have one
- Which game does your best friend like most?
- Can you describe your best friend in one word?
- Does your best friend sing in the shower?
– Probably 99% chance
- What’s your best friend’s favorite kind of sandwich?
– She doesn’t eat sandwiches that often so I have no clue
– A chocolate sandwich if that’s possible
- Is your best friend allergic to anything?
– Not that I know of
– His mum
It was hilarious going over these answers when we did them, we couldn’t stop laughing hahahaha. It’s also amazing how well we know each other. Hope you guys enjoyed reading!