As I finished writing my other two award nomination posts, Ollie & Oscar at: ollieandoscar.com nominated me for yet another award: the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I am thrilled to see that individuals enjoy and find my blog posts inspiring, it really makes me so happy! Definitely check out their blog, I love their layout and the posts they make – you won’t regret it! x
UPDATE 22/01/15 – Ingrid has just nominated me for this award, which I am thrilled about! It’s really crazy how many of you enjoy reading my blog which makes me so happy! Definitely check out her blog x
The rules for this award –
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
- Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
I just did my post on the Versatile Blogger Award, which was quite similar to this one, in the way that the rules were to state 7 facts about yourself, so lucky you guys! You can get to know more about me (yay, right? 😉 ). I wonder how long it will take me to think of another 7… haha! It took me ages to think of facts for my other post – so I’m thinking I’ll make these ones more personal.
1. I’m an ABC (Australian born Chinese).
2. I have one sister called Jessica and one brother called Jeremy.
3. I am about 170cm (haven’t measured myself in ages, but I’m pretty sure that’s my height).
4. I hate tomatoes with a passion but I love tomato sauce (anyone else? hahaha)
5. I work at Dominos and pizza and garlic bread are my fav junk food.
6. I started blogging only 2 months ago (and I absolutely love it).
7. All the subjects I’m studying are basically the humanities (ie business studies, legal studies and economics) – as well as math and english.